Estimated shipping delivery times
USA: 3-7 business days
Canada: 5-12 business days
World: 10-24 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering.
Order never arrived
If your order didn’t end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
First check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, though we’d be happy to send you another order to the correct address, it will have to be at your cost.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at Â noting your order number. We’ll see what can be done.
International shipments may incur customs fees. For each country the customs policy is different, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
We do not take responsibility for customs fees.
Many of our items are printed or manufactured in short runs, on demand, constructed on site, or even special ordered as bespoke one-of-a-kind items. Fulfillment processing for all orders can be as much as 7 days. Generally, however, common items like shirts, prints, stickers, and hats ship within a day or two.
We normally will break up your order and ship items separately at no additional cost for you when fulfillment times vary for items within your order number. There’s no need to initiate the process, our team’s goal is to get your items safely to you as fast as possible.
Shipping times are estimates of the time your items will take to be delivered after fulfillment.
Overnight shipping methods are automatically prioritized for the fastest possible delivery. If overnight shipping is available for your order it will appear as one of your choices.
Some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing on order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
Note also that some countries and regions are blacklisted for security purposes and may require extra steps to successfully fulfill. Orders from these regions will be given extra scrutiny .